Originator is the term used to refer to first-generation Burst Linkers. They obtained the Brain Burst 2039 program directly from its developer, and thus do not have Parents. Kōzuki Yuniko (Scarlet Rain) considers them to be "real monsters", based on the strength they've gained from sheer amount of time they've spent in the Accelerated World.
History[edit | edit source]
In the year 2039, the Brain Burst program was sent out anonymously to about one hundred first-graders living in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area. However, many of them did not survive. Only 30 of them were able to reach level 2, and after 11 months of Brain Burst's existence, fewer than 20 Originators were left.
Special Privileges[edit | edit source]
In order to create a larger player base for Brain Burst, Originators were granted the ability to "recruit" as many Children as they wanted to. They also were given a program that checks the compatibility of a potential Child.
However, during the early days of Brain Burst, some Originators abused this feature by "farming" recruited Children for their Burst Points.
Known Originators[edit | edit source]
- Green Grandé – Great Wall's Legion Master
- Blue Knight – Leonids' Legion Master
- Chrome Falcon – First Chrome Disaster; program uninstalled
- Saffron Blossom – program uninstalled
- White Cosmos – Oscillatory Universe Legion Master and Acceleration Research Society president
- Ivory Tower – Full proxy of White Cosmos, Fourth of Oscillatory Universe's Seven Dwarfs, and Vice-President of the Acceleration Research Society
- Graphite Edge – First of Great Wall's Six Layered Armor, formerly Earth of Nega Nebulus' Elements
- An unnamed blue Duel Avatar with a sword – Chrome Disaster's first victim.