Metatron (メタトロン, Metatoron) is a Legend-class Enemy with self-awareness. The Acceleration Research Society controlled her via the «The Luminary» and had her guard their headquarters, until Hariyuki set her free. She is currently partnered with him and forced to reside in his Duel Avatar until she can respawn her body.
Her personality is that of a high-class lady switching between dominating and kind.
She was once the guardian of The Luminary, one of the Seven Arcs located on the Contrary Cathedral in the Unlimited Field. After White Cosmos obtained it, she lured Metatron away and used its ability to control her. She became a guard for the Acceleration Research Society's main headquarters. She is now partnered with Silver Crow to find out her purpose by investigating the Imperial Palace.
Metatron has main two forms. The first is a large monster with a pointed head with a halo, numerous wings, and a long, enormous tail. Her second form is a humanoid angel, complete with a halo and wings. After the fight against the Armor Mark II, her second or true form is injured enough that it has to hibernate to recover so she began assuming a form resembling a fairy to communicate with Haru and others.
Plot Outline Edit
- Trisagion – a very powerful laser that can penetrate Green Grandee's high invulnerable defenses and wide range.
- Wing Attack - Metatron shoots the feathers from her wings out as projectile weapons that rain down. She has 12 feathers on each of her 4 wings for a total of 48 feathers. After the attack the feathers return to her wings.
- Dominion - Being a Legend-class enemy, Metatron has some control over other enemies in the accelerated world. Inside her dungeon she can give orders to any enemy, outside of her dungeon she can only control a wild-class or below, and in another's dungeon she has no control.
- Her name is based on the angel of same name.
- She has unofficially joined Nega Nebulas, but it is not a universally known fact.
- Chiyuri likes to call Metatron "Metacchi".