He is described as a silent and intelligent person. Infact, during Infinite∞Burst, Nega Nebulus was surprised he even spoke. In addition, unlike the other Kings, he bears no grudge against Black Lotus after she beheaded Red Rider.
Green Grandé is one of the Originators who received Brain Burst directly from the creator. Over the years he gainted quite a reputation, with him only ever having lost duels due to TIME OUTs. It is also said that he gained most of his Burst Points by hunting Enemies in the Unlimited Neutral Field by himself. He is a consummate Enemy hunter, feeding Burst Point cards to Enemies such that when slain, players will receive additional points, thereby ensuring the Accelerated World's continued existence. Furthermore, Green Grandé possesses knowledge the average Burst Linker does not, such as the existence of other programs like AccelAssault2038 (Featured in the 1st OVA) and CosmoCorrupt2040. He also has an unlimited license copy of Brain Burst, allowing him to pass on as many copies of Brain Burst as he desires.
In addition, he was present during the fights against all the previous generations of Chrome Disaster, up until the fifth one, for which he was absent.
Upon reaching level nine, he and the other Kings of Pure Color, decided to create a treaty that separates their territories and disallowed fighting amongst each other to obtain level ten. During this time of peace, the only way for Burst Linkers to gain more Burst Points was to hunt Enemies in Unlimited Neutral Field. Therefore, he continued hunting enemies and gave the Burst Points they dropped to low-lever Enemies, thereby making it easier for lower-level Burst Linkers to obtain Burst Points and supporting the Accelerated World's existance.
Green Grandé's real world appearance is currently unknown.
Crimson Storm Princess Arc
Green Grandé appears in a flashback of Kuroyukihime's recorded the memory of her as Black Lotus in the fight against the fourth Chrome Disaster. Grandé was currently engaged in a fight with Chrome Disaster by himself. He can go on par with it and defend against its attacks with his shield. However, Chrome Disaster was about to attack him with a sneak attack, but Grandé was saved by the appearance of Black Lotus.
Green Grandé has a humanoid shape with a rather large body. He is heavily armored and is about twice the size of a normal Duel Avatar. His body is colored mostly in green with yellow jewels on his arms and shield.
Green Grandé has extremely durable armor and high defence, leading to his title of the Invulnerable. According to Scarlet Rain, the Green King is the strongest of all the Kings and is together with Blue Knight one of the two Burst Linkers who almost never fight at their full strength. His Incarnate abilities allowed him to withstand the 6th Chrome Disaster's Incarnate-fueled sword attack with Centaurea Sentry's swordsmanship.
- The Strife – The third of the Seven Arcs, represented by Gamma Ursae Majoris, also known as Phecda. It takes the shape of a cross, and looks as if it is carved directly out of a slab of emerald. It has the inherent ability Double Payback.
- Double Payback – Damage fully blocked by the Strife will be reflected back at double the strength. It is possible to overload it with strong enough or frequent enough attacks.
- Distant Shield – A Special Move where Green Grandé slams his shield into the ground, causing a shockwave. The shockwave then forms translucent copies of the Strife at a distance.
- Double Payback – See the Strife.
- Judgement Blow – An ability given to all Legion Masters that allows them to instantly uninstall Brain Burst from one of their legion members.
- Parsec Wall – A defence-enhancing Incarnate ability. When activated, the Strife emits a bright glow across its frame, before shooting a sphere out at a target to create a wall made of overlapping crucifixes. This can be used offensively to push back enemies, or defensively. When used defensively, it can take the shape of a cube around Green Grandé and his allies, or a wall that stretches out both horizontally and vertically further than the eye can see. This skill has a time limit up to 2 minutes.
- It is said Green Grandé gained most of his Burst Points by hunting "enemies" in the Unlimited Neutral Field by himself. He also gives the points he makes hunting Enemies to low-level Burst Linkers, free of charge.
- Grandé has only lost duels due to time out.
- Silver Crow calling out Green Grandé as the Game Master due to his knowledge of the game's inner mechanics is most likely a reference to Sword Art Online. He and another character from that universe share the title of Invulnerable and the fact that their Health Gauges never went below yellow.